The car show will be held Thursday afternoon/evening and include the following categories:
Best in Show
This is just a fun way to collect some photographs for the slide show at the banquet and get all of the participants to join in the fun. It is NOT a scavenger hunt in the traditional sense in that participants don’t collect things, but rather photographs. Each participant should try to get the following photographs:
1. Hotel Lobby – You might want to get a photograph with a bison.
2. Around the Hotel – You’ll definitely want a picture of yourself with our 2020 mascot Jack. Hint: Jack hangs out with Rick. (Watch out for imposters!)
3. Around the Hotel – A photo of your car with another car just like it.
4. Open Category – Be creative, remember, this is just for the memories of our 2020 NASSAM.
5. Mt. Rushmore Run – Get a picture with someone by the name of George.
6. Crazy Horse Run – This should be easy for most of us, get a photo of yourself with a crazy person.
7. Devils Tower Run – A photo of you at the center of it all.
8. Custer State Park – My eyes are going bad, I’m getting tunnel vision.
9. Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway – At lunch, don’t forget to have a photograph with your prize cougar.
10. Badlands – A photo of you with anything (and we mean anything) at Wall Drug.
Please submit your photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or just bring them in to the check-in/registration room on a card and we’ll copy them over to one of our computers. Be sure to let us know which item your photo represents.